The MAKA Way
We innovated a unique system that auto-claims for every single holder the amount due by giving the option to our holders to increase their staking rewards by reinvesting automatically. The goal is to be able to create a passive, ever growing income with our community.
The way it works for holders: You buy tokens and hold them, every two hours you will automatically receive BNB in your wallet. Not a single action is required.
However, if you would like to reinvest your BNB into Maka, you will increase your portion of the rewards, and create a passive revenue stream that will grow with our community. You can choose to reinvest all, half, or a portion of your BNB rewards.
The amount of MAKA tokens you hold will not change unless you choose to reinvest your BNB rewards.
This system is fair and fully automated, and does not add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. Minimum token balance is 5,000 MAKA tokens to receive BNB distributions.
Behind the scenes:
- The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders
- The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
- Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
- The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all BNB the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
- When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdraw-able dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for BNB, automatically buy back tokens for them, or both.
Max transaction restriction We have included price protection features such as max transaction amount on any sale. Any transaction selling more than 0.1% of total supply will be rejected. This prevents massive one time sales that drastically affect the token price.
Extra 3% Sell fee Swing trading is a common practice that can affect price action. To incentivize holding and reducing pump and dump dynamics, we added an extra 3% sell fee on top of the initial 15% transaction fee.
Total buy fee = 16% (11% redistribution + 5% liquidity)
Total sell fee = 18% (12% BNB redistribution + 6% Liquidity pool)
Gradual buybacks & burns: The contract gradually purchases and burns MAKA tokens. As a result, the price rises and the supply decreases.