Search…
Reinvest and Choose your rewards!
Choose from BNB, BUSD, MAKA, or all three.
Holders can choose between any combination of MAKA, BNB, and BUSD for rewards using our Dapp. They can also choose to have any portion of their rewards re-invested automatically after each cycle, for true passive income.
A holder can choose to convert a percentage of their daily rewards to MAKA. Let's say a holder chooses to receive 10% of its daily reward portion in MAKA. The contract will then buy MAKA tokens from PCS and send them to the holder's wallet with 10% of their allocated BNB rewards. The remaining 90% of the BNB will be sent after that. They can choose any percentage of rewards that adds up to 100.
Maka Dapp Preview
Export as PDF
Copy link